Saturday 9 August 2008

meanwhile- on the new download charts...


...The Undead Rapping Fish-Finger Song had reached number one! Tourette's woman was not at all impressed by the concept, although I think the lyrics in the new version of this old classic are rather fine.

My name is Mr P, I'm a fish finger dude,
I like to talk in rhyme, sometimes its RUDE!
I cook fish fingers and serve them in a bowl
(In da house. In da house)
and fly into space on a toilet roll.


Yo! Yo! Yo!


My name is Mr P and I like to rap!
but really I'm a middle-aged white woman
so its kinda crap.
It doesn't scan either and now I've stopped rhyming.
I don't think I've got the hang of this.


Sorry.
My name is Mr P and I'm undead
I creep my fingers into your bed
I fiddle with panties of every ladyboy
(In da house, in da house)
and traumatise the ones that's coy!

Yo! Yo! Yo!

No comments: